Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 480 responses were reported for the week of October 11th to October 17th, 2019.
October 11, 2019
- 02:22:28 - 100 BLK 164TH ST SW: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 100 block of 164th St SW. A 24-year-old Lynnwood female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 10:13:27 - 17400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers contacted a wanted subject in the 17400 block of Bothell‐Everett Hwy. A 38-year-old male from Mill Creek was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 14:42:06 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a felony theft report near the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A 50-year-old female and 50-year-old male are under investigation for Organized Retail Theft spanning four counties.
- 20:21:42 - 1800 BLK 145TH PL SE: Officers responded to an assist to the fire department where CPR was in progress on a 38-year-old male, who was pronounced deceased after extensive resuscitative efforts. The Snohomish County medical examiner took custody of the body. Foul play is not suspected.
- 23:42:04 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a report of domestic violence which had occurred earlier in the 16100 block of SR‐527. A 47-year-old Lynnwood woman reported being assaulted, unlawfully imprisoned, and threatened with a firearm by a 30-year-old Mill Creek man she'd been dating. The investigation is ongoing.
October 12, 2019
- 10:08:55 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A transient man and woman were arrested on several warrants in the 16300 block of SR‐527.
- 19:47:59 - 2300 BLK 134TH ST SE: Officers responded to a cold domestic violence disturbance in the 2300 block of 134th St SE.
October 13, 2019
- 01:30:01 - 4000 BLK RAILWAY AVE: The Mill Creek K‐9 Unit assisted the Everett Police Department with a location and apprehension of a burglary suspect in the 4000 block of Railway Ave.
- 18:16:30 - 14800 BLK 9TH DR SE: Officers responded to a physical domestic disturbance in the 14800 block of 9th Dr SE. A male and female, who were boyfriend and girlfriend, were arguing and allegations of assault were made. The case is under investigation.
October 14, 2019
- 13:13:35 - 3200 BLK 156TH PL SE: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 3200 block of 156 Pl. SE. A bank of mailboxes was damaged.
- 15:49:43 2700 - BLK 155TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 2700 block of 155 St. SE. An unknown suspect tagged a building in a local park.
- 18:46:50 3400 - BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 13100 block of 39th Ave SE. A 24-year-old Mill Creek male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 19:36:53 14800 - BLK 8TH AVE SE: Police responded to the 14800 block of 8th St to a physical domestic between a 14-year-old male and an adult female. A report was taken.
- 20:53:44 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers were dispatched to a priority theft in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A Lynnwood male was contacted and determined to have an outstanding warrant. The male was arrested and booked into jail on his warrant.
October 15, 2019
- 08:45:28 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: PSO took custody of a stray dog at 14500 block of N Creek Dr. and then took the dog to PAWS Animal Shelter.
- 15:53:50 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: A Mill Creek officer took an informational report regarding a suspicious circumstance in the 1500 block of 136th ST SE.
- 17:28:07 - 16300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 16300 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. The incident between two adult males resulted in the arrest and booking of one of them.
- 19:42:33 - 15800 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers were dispatched to a report of a two-vehicle collision that occurred in the 15800 block of Bothell‐Everett HWY. Information from a 27-year-old Everett female and a 33-year-old Everett male was exchanged.
- 22:38:55 - 2700 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police initiated a traffic stop on a vehicle in the 2700 block of 132nd St SE.
October 16, 2019
- 01:36:51 - 2900 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 3100 block of Seattle Hill Rd for speeding. A 30-year-old Mill Creek female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 13:28:43 - 15728 MAIN ST: PSO took a found property report for sunglasses, which were found in the 15700 block of Main St.
- 14:13:19 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13400 blk of Dumas Rd. A Mill Creek female reported items stolen from her vehicle during the overnight hours.
- 22:14:23 - 2500 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a hit and run collision at the intersection of 25th Ave SE and 132nd St SE. Investigation revealed that the driver who fled the scene had been driving a stolen car. No injuries were reported, and the case is under investigation.
- 23:19:07 - 3900 BLK 141ST PL SE: Officers responded to a warrant arrest in the 3900 block of 141st PL SE. A 41-year-old Mill Creek resident called 9‐1‐1 to turn herself in on a warrant. The woman was booked at the Snohomish County Jail after first obtaining a medical clearance at the local hospital due to her level of alcohol intoxication.
October 17, 2019
- 04:08:37 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers were given a wallet that was found in the 15700 block of Main St. The wallet was entered into evidence as found property.
- 10:26:55 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Mill Creek Officers responded to a suspicious persons report near the 14400 block of North Creek Drive. A 30-year-old transient female was found to be in violation of a court order with her 31-year-old transient boyfriend.