Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 427 responses were reported the week of October 12th to October 18th, 2018.
October 12, 2018
- 00:01:53 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of a physical domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. Officers contacted an adult male and female who agreed nothing physical had occurred. No police action was taken.
- 03:50:32 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer conducted a traffic stop on an adult female who had a warrant in the 16100 block of SR-527. The subject was ultimately not booked on her warrant, but was arrested for driving on a suspended license.
- 09:29:02 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: A Mill Creek resident reported her vehicle window was broken near the 15400 block of Country Club Drive.
October 13, 2018
- 10:01:25 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: A Mill Creek man turned a gun over to the Mill Creek Police Department for destruction.
- 12:25:23 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Mill Creek Police responded to a theft that had just occurred in the 3300 block of 132nd Street SE.
October 14, 2018
- 23:56:52 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to an assault report in the 15100 block of Main Street.
October 15, 2018
- 06:34:19 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers trespassed transient subjects from the 900 block of 164th ST SE.
- 17:40:17 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek man assaulted a Mill Creek woman in the 15500 block of Mill Creek BLVD.
- 22:31:22 - 16800 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 3500 block of 164th St SE for a registration violation. A 47 year old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree and Fail to Transfer Title within 45 Days.
October 16, 2018
- 06:50:45 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle prowl in which car stereo equipment was stolen. The incident occurred near the 14500 block of North Creek Dr.
- 08:46:29 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer took a found property report in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE.
- 10:27:40 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers were dispatched to a theft of alcohol that occurred in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett Highway. Upon arrival, Loss Prevention had reclaimed the stolen merchandise, detained the (2) males and were requesting that they be trespassed however, once officers attempted to make contact, the (2) males had exited the building and ran onto to a trail behind the store. Officers were able to catch up and detain the males and issue them notices of exclusion.
- 22:50:58 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 13100 block of 19th Ave SE for a registration violation. A 48 year old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree.
October 17, 2018
- 00:37:31 - 13300 BLK 28TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of a suicidal female in the 13300 block of 28th Ave SE. A female was contacted and ultimately taken to the hospital for a mental evaluation.
- 14:09:58 - 2500 BLK 133RD PL SE: Officers responded to a disturbance in the 2500 block of 133rd Pl SE. A 24 year old male from Mill Creek was arrested on an outstanding warrant and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
October 18, 2018
- 08:14:19 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer conducted a traffic stop in the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. The bicyclist refused to stop, and a short pursuit ensued. A 39 year old woman from Renton was eventually stopped and she provided a false name to the officer. The woman was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for failing to obey the officer and providing false statements.
- 16:01:25 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a welfare check in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. CPS referral.
- 22:22:48 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A man and a woman had an argument.