Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of October 19th to October 25th, 2016.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
10/19/2016 at 08:50
- 15800 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- Mill Creek Police responded to citywide reports of suspected mail theft. A large number of secure cluster mailboxes were illegally accessed overnight with a stolen US Postal Service key.
10/19/2016 at 19:50
- 14100 Block 23rd Dr. SE.
- Officers responded to a reported vehicle prowl that occurred in the 14100 block of 23rd Dr. SE. The victim reported that his vehicle had been broken into overnight and items had been stolen. A report was taken.
10/20/2016 at 08:50
- 13800 Block 28th Dr. SE.
- PSO took a report for mail found in the 13800 block of 28th Dr. SE.
10/20/2016 at 20:28
- 13700 Block North Creek Dr.
- Officers stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation in 13700 block of North Creek Dr. The driver, a 19 year old Mill Creek male, was arrested for two warrants and driving while license suspended. The passenger, a 25 year old Mill Creek male, was arrested on a warrant. Both males were booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
10/21/2016 at 06:50
- 15700 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- A business in the 15700 block of Mill Creek BLVD was burglarized and several neighboring businesses were victims of attempted burglaries. Through investigation the suspect was identified, arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
10/21/2016 at 16:07
- 1400 Block 138th St. SE.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to the 1400 block of 138th St SE for a report of mail theft.
10/21/2016 at 16:10
- 3200 Block 132nd St. SE.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to the 3200 block of 132nd St SE for a report of theft of liquor from a local business. The clerk obtained the license plate of the fleeing vehicle, the officer located the residence, and a juvenile female was arrested for the theft.
10/22/2016 at 14:09
- 900 Block 164th St. SE.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run collision in the 16400 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A female from Bothell was struck while traveling through the intersection and the striking vehicle did not stop and exchange information. Investigation pending.
10/22/2016 at 15:47
- 900 Block 164th St. SE.
- A transient male consumed some food products inside a business in the 900 block of 164 ST SE. When confronted he ran out of the store where he was arrested by officers. The male resisted arrest before being booked into the Snohomish County jail.
10/22/2016 at 15:55
- 15200 Block Main St.
- Officers took a report of a counterfeit $100 being passed at a business in the 15200 block of Main St. The case is under investigation.
10/23/2016 at 05:19
- 14500 Block North Creek Dr.
- Officers responded to a vehicle prowl of three vehicles that just occurred in the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. An officer located a vehicle matching the description provided, and found the vehicle had been reported stolen. Officers attempted to perform a traffic stop however the vehicle then fled from officers and a short vehicle pursuit ensued. The vehicle was occupied by two male suspects who subsequently ran from the vehicle. One 42 year old male from Mukilteo was located and arrested; the driver of the vehicle was not located.
10/23/2016 at 18:16
- 14100 Block North Creek Dr.
- Officers responded to a report of domestic violence in the 14100 block of North Creek Dr. A female reported she had been assaulted by her ex-husband.
10/24/2016 at 01:36
- 1700 Block 163rd St. SE.
- Officers responded to a hit and run collision in the 1700 block of 163 St. SE. An unknown vehicle collided with two mailbox banks.
10/24/2016 at 10:35
- 3000 Block 154th St. SE.
- The owner of a PO Box in Mill Creek reported a credit card was opened in her identity without her knowledge.
10/24/2016 at 15:22
- 13400 Block Dumas Rd.
- Officers contacted two subjects passed out in a vehicle. Officers discovered that the male involved in the incident had violated a court order by being in the presence of the female. During a consent search of the vehicle, officers discovered a high-end boat outboard motor which had likely been stolen.
10/24/2016 at 21:50
- 13300 Block 46th Ave. SE.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance at an apartment in the 13300 block of 46th Ave SE. It was determined that a husband and wife were arguing loudly but no crime had occurred. A report was taken.
10/25/2016 at 00:02
- 13200 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Officers conducted a traffic stop in the 13200 block of Bothell Everett Hwy for an unlawful right hand turn. Upon conducting a records check of the male driver it revealed he was the respondent in a protection order and the female protected party was inside of the vehicle. The driver was subsequently arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail.
10/25/2016 at 11:06
- 14500 Block 3rd Dr. SE.
- Officers took a report on a stolen vehicle. The vehicle theft occurred near the 14500 block of 3rd Dr. SE.
10/25/2016 at 12:48
- 15400 Block Country Club Dr. SE.
- SCSO recovered a license plate in Bothell which had been stolen from a Mill Creek resident's vehicle. The City resident living in the 14900 block of 14th Ave SE hadn't realized the plate was missing.
10/25/2016 at 20:39
- 13700 Block Seattle Hill Rd.
- An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 13700 block of Seattle Hill Rd and saw narcotics and drug paraphernalia inside the vehicle. After a consent search of the vehicle, numerous drug paraphernalia items were located. Subsequently, a 31 year old male from Snohomish was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail for felony drug possession. A 20 year old male from Marysville was arrested for Providing False Statement to Public Servant.
10/25/2016 at 22:23
- 13100 Block 35th Ave. SE.
- Officers stopped a vehicle in the 13100 block of 35th Ave SE for an equipment violation. The 32 year old Everett female driver was intoxicated and led the officers on a pursuit that ended in the 4200 block of 111th St SE. The female was booked into jail for Eluding, DUI and Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree.
Click on the following link to see the October 19th through October 25th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: