Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 412 responses were reported the week of October 19th to October 25th, 2018.
October 19, 2018
- 00:59:11 - 200 BLK 128TH ST SW: Officers responded to a suicidal subject in the 200 block of 128 St. SW. An Everett female was taken to the hospital for a mental evaluation.
- 15:27:25 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers were contacted regarding trespassing 2 subjects who were suspected of stealing from a store and its other locations. Both subjects were arrested on warrants and other drug related charges. The incident occurred near the 2100 block of 132 St SE.
- 16:31:03 - 15400 BLK 33RD AVE SE: An unoccupied residential burglary occurred near the 15400 block of 33 Ave SE.
October 20, 2018
- 02:28:27 - 2100 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police contacted an occupied vehicle in the 2100 block of 132nd St SE. Subsequent to making contact, it was determined a 28 yr old male was in violation of a No-Contact Order, and he was booked into Snohomish County Jail without incident.
- 12:19:39 - 16900 BLK 9TH AVE SE: A Lynnwood resident was arrested on an outstanding warrant near the 16900 block of 9th Ave SE.
- 19:20:46 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a report of an interrupted burglary in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A Mill Creek female was injured during the burglary and was transported to the hospital. A K9 track was initiated but a suspect was not located.
- 23:25:09 - 1800 BLK MILL CREEK RD: Officers responded to a report of a domestic incident in the 1800 block of Mill Creek Rd. It was determined no domestic situation occurred, however, an adult male was under the influence of narcotics and was transported to the hospital by aid.
October 21, 2018
- 13:22:03 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A theft report was completed in the13900 block of North Creek DR.
October 22, 2018
- 10:56:55 - 3200 BLK 148TH ST SE: A City employee reported burnt materials inside a public restroom near the 3200 block of 148th Street SE.
- 13:31:27 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: An officer recovered an occupied stolen vehicle in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE. A 24 year old male from Edmonds was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Escape Community Custody.
October 23, 2018
- 09:13:28 - 4300 BLK 137TH PL SE: PSO took one stray female cat and three kittens into custody in the 4300 block of 137th Pl. SE and transported them to PAWS Animal Shelter.
- 13:35:11 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: PSO took a found property report for one purse and two wallets, which were found in the 3300 block of 132nd St. SE.
- 15:22:04 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a report of a vehicle prowl in the 14600 block of Main ST. A 38 year old Mill Creek man reported his company vehicle was prowled overnight and several power tools were stolen from the vehicle.
October 24, 2018
- 05:03:58 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a domestic violence assault in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A male was arrested for domestic violence assault in the 4th degree and an outstanding warrant.
- 10:21:50 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers observed a stolen vehicle, which was occupied by 2 subjects near the 3300 block of 132 St SE. Police made contact with the subjects and the driver was transported to the county jail for booking on multiple charges.
October 25, 2018
- 14:25:41 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: An unknown suspect paid with a fake $100 bill at a business in the 15600 block of Main St.
- 21:55:52 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police stopped a vehicle in the 14900 block of SR527 for making a prohibited turn. Subsequently, the driver was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 22:51:22 - 1400 BLK 164TH ST SW: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 1200 block of 164th St SW for a registration violation. A 36 year old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree.