By Richard Van Winkle, News of Mill Creek.
Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 294 responses were recorded the week of October 1st to October 7th, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses copied, edited, and formatted for publication:
October 1, 2021
- 01:15:43 - 11000 BLK 19TH AVE SE: The Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted the Everett Police Department with a burglary in the 11000 block of 19th Avenue SE.
- 02:17:35 - 11000 BLK 19TH AVE SE: The Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted the Everett Police Department with a burglary in the 11000 block of 19th Avenue SE.
- 09:53:54 - 2100 BLK 159TH CT SE: Officers responded to an Identity Theft complaint in the 2100 block of 159th Court SE.
- 17:58:57 - 4000 BLK 133RD ST SE: Officers responded to the 4000 block of 133rd Street SE for a found property report. A purse was collected and logged into evidence as found property.
- 21:58:10 - 3400 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 3400 block of Seattle Hill Road. A 48-year-old Seattle male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for a felony warrant.
October 2, 2021
- 09:54:41 - 1200 BLK 144TH ST SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 1200 bock of 144th Street SE.
- 10:13:00 - 1200 BLK 144TH ST SE: Officers responded to an additional vehicle prowl report in the 1200 block of 144th Street SE.
October 3, 2021
- 09:33:35 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: Officers responded to a burglary and vehicle prowl report in the 4100 block of 133rd Drive SE. A resident reported someone had entered her detached garage and stole property from within.
- 20:29:15 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a hit and run collision that occurred near the 16400 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR527). Officers obtained a license plate on the fleeing vehicle and charges are pending against the suspect, who is a 52-year-old Mill Creek man.
- 21:20:08 - 1700 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to an assault report in the 1700 block of 132nd Street SE. All parties involved were related. The parties involved refused to cooperate with the assault investigation.
October 4, 2021
- 18:39:50 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a report of a stolen vehicle in the 13400 block of Dumas Road. A 52-year-old Mill Creek male called to report that his vehicle had been stolen. The vehicle was located at a local park and ride.
- 19:55:03 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a locker theft at a workout facility located in the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR527). A 26-year-old Mill Creek woman reported that someone had broken into her locker and stole her bag with her wallet and keys in it. She then discovered that her car had been stolen.
October 5, 2021
- 10:21:49 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to suspicious activity in the 14500 block of North Creek Drive. A 33-year-old transient male from Everett was arrested for criminal trespass and booked into the Snohomish County Jail
- 10:52:45 - 15800 BLK 32ND AVE SE: Officer’s received a report of damage to a local park in the 15800 block of 32nd Avenue SE.
- 11:05:37 - 16100 BLK HIGHLANDS BLVD SE: Officers were advised of damage to a local city park, located in the 16100 block of Highlands Boulevard.
- 11:15:29 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers received a report of vandalism to a local park located at 13900 block of North Creek Drive.
- 19:44:47 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police took a stalking report from the 1200 block of Mill Creek Boulevard.
October 6, 2021
- 12:25:55 - 1100 BLK 144TH ST SE: Officers responded to a package theft report in the 1100 block of 144th Street SE. A resident reported a delivery was stolen from his doorstep in late September.
October 7, 2021
- 15:17:39 - 13800 BLK 28TH DR SE: CPS referred an alleged child rape case that occurred in the 13800 block of 28th Drive SE.
- 16:02:53 - 4000 BLK 133RD ST SE: Officers responded to a cold malicious mischief report in the 4000 block of 133rd Sreet SE. A resident of The Farm reported her vehicle window was smashed but nothing was taken.
- 18:08:43 - 13300 BLK 39TH AVE SE: Officers responded to the 13300 block of 39th Avenue SE for a theft report. A 31-year-old Mill Creek female reported that her vehicle was broken into and items were taken. Investigation is ongoing.
- 20:44:37 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a shots fired call and located evidence that a shooting had occurred near the 1100 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. Officers secured the scene and obtained a search warrant.
Please click on this link to see the October 1st to October 7th, 2021, Mill Creek Police Blotter.