Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 396 responses were recorded the week of October 23rd to October 29th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
October 23, 2020
- 07:03:30 - 132ND ST SE / 35TH AVE SE: Officers responded to the area of 132nd ST SE/35th AVE SE for a report of a Hit and Run collision. A 30-year-old Everett woman struck another vehicle from behind and fled the scene. The victim driver followed the suspect driver to a nearby neighborhood where officers contacted the fleeing driver. The suspect was cited for Hit and Run attended vehicle.
- 10:48:29 - 1100 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers took a report on a rental scam in which a Mill Creek man was scammed out of $2,100. The man resides near the 1100 block of 164 St SE.
- 13:16:15 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers took a report regarding a locker break in that occurred in the 13300 BLK of Bothell Everett Hwy. Credit cards were stolen and subsequently fraudulently used at local retailers. The victim is a 63-year-old Bothell man.
October 24, 2020
- 01:33:05 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers attempted to stop a vehicle for a moving violation in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. The vehicle failed to yield and fled from officers.
- 04:28:51 - 1300 BLK 156TH ST SE: Officers responded to a physical DV report near the 1300 block of 156th St SE. A 26-year-old male resident and a 23-year-old female resident got into a physical altercation. The male was subsequently arrested and booked into jail for Assault 4 DV.
- 11:33:37 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 15000 block of Main Street. A 22-year-old Bothell woman reported her car window smashed, her purse stolen, and credit cards used fraudulently.
- 17:39:44 - 12100 BLK 4TH AVE W: Mill Creek officers assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office with a shooting which occurred outside the City. Contact was made with involved victims and suspects as they arrived at Swedish Mill Creek ER.
- 22:07:41 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a vehicle that was parked in a handicap parking stall in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE, without a placard. The vehicle attempted to leave and was contacted by the officers. A 45-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree, Ignition Interlock Device Violation and a misdemeanor warrant.
October 26, 2020
- 11:48:12 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Theft in the 2000 block of 132 Street SE was reported, with a total loss of over $500 in value.
- 12:00:49 - 13800 BLK 25TH AVE SE: Police responded to a cold vehicle prowl report that occurred at some point overnight in the 13800 block of 25th Avenue SE.
October 27, 2020
- 08:12:14 - 13600 BLK 22ND AVE SE: PSO took a found property report for the mail, which was found at 13600 block of 22nd Ave SE.
- 10:51:22 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to an assault in the 15000 block of Main Street. Following an on-scene investigation an Everett man was cited and released for assault in the fourth degree.
- 14:44:39 - 2700 BLK 155TH ST SE: A found property report was taken when a phone was located at Heron Park.
- 14:57:29 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An Edmonds man was accused of assaulting his juvenile son at the child's mother's residence in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 19:40:05 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the report of a verbal domestic dispute in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 20:09:49 - 1900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a cold report of disorderly conduct and harassment in the 1800 block of 132nd St SE.
October 28, 2020
- 08:01:27 - 3000 BLK 154TH ST SE: Officers responded to a burglary at a residence near the 3000 block of 154 St SE. The victim (a 59-year-old Mill Creek resident) reported tools had been stolen.
- 08:26:13 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers received an adult protective services referral for the 14900 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Investigation pending.
- 09:10:54 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a theft report in the 13400blk of Dumas Rd. A 42-year-old Mill Creek resident reported the catalytic converter stolen from his parked vehicle sometime within the past week.
- 11:16:17 - 14500 BLK 21ST CT SE: Officers responded to a report of mail theft in the 14500 block of 21ST CT SE. A homeowners association reported a bank of mailboxes forcefully entered and damaged overnight.
- 18:44:23 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An 18-year-old Mill Creek resident assaulted his 16-year-old sister in the 13500 block of North Creek DR. The man was arrested and booked into the county jail for Assault 4 DV and Malicious Mischief 3 DV.
- 18:45:43 - 1600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a report of a hit and run that occurred in the 1600 block of 132nd St SE. A 45-year-old Everett man reported that a white sedan, plate unknown, had sideswiped his vehicle and left the scene. There is no suspect information at this time.
October 29, 2020
- 12:43:40 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers took a report on a shoplifting incident which occurred near the 16100 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. In the incident, 2 bottles of alcohol were stolen.
- 12:53:52 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers contacted two subjects passed out in a car who had recently ingested narcotics. One of the subjects had a felony warrant and she was transported to the SC Jail for booking. The incident occurred near the 16300 block of SR-527. The arrestee was a 29-year-old transient subject.