Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 519 responses were reported for the week of October 4th to October 10th, 2019.
October 04, 2019
- 6:39:26 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of identity theft in the 900 block of 164 St. SE. Credit accounts were opened without a local man's permission.
- 16:56:28 - 15400 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a report of fraud in the 15400 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A local woman was scammed online.
- 17:09:56 - 14200 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers responded to the 14200 block 30th AVE SE for a found bicycle. A 71 year old Mill Creek man found a 10 speed bicycle in a wooded area near his home.
- 21:09:34 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a disturbance in the 15400 block of Main St. It was later discovered that an unknown male assaulted and attempted to take a wallet out of a Lynnwood male’s pocket. The unknown suspect also assaulted a juvenile Mill Creek female.
- 3:42:56 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to an assault with a weapon in the 13400 block of SR527. Subsequent to investigation police referred charges to the prosecutor’s office for reckless driving.
October 05, 2019
- 15:45:46 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Police assisted Bellevue PD in the warrant arrest of a 38 year old Mill Creek man in the 1000 block of 164th Street SE.
- 19:31:29 - 2300 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 2500 block of Seattle Hill Rd. A 16 year old Mill Creek male was arrested for NVOL w/o ID and a 19 year old Camano Island male was cited and released for allowing an unauthorized person to drive. The 16 year old was released to his parent.
- 1:17:20 - 1800 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE. A 56 year old Lake Steven male was arrested and booked in to the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
October 06, 2019
- 12:56:31 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Mill Creek Police responded to the report of a theft in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. The victim is a local Mill Creek business. Through investigation, the suspect was identified, located and arrested for the crime. All of the stolen merchandise was recovered by police and returned to the business.
- 3:29:36 - 15300 BLK 28TH DR SE: Police assisted Auburn PD by contacting a Mill Creek citizen regarding the recovery of a possible unreported stolen license plate from the 15300 block of 28th Drive SE. Mill Creek PD contacted the citizen, confirmed the plate was stolen and took a theft report.
- 15:38:04 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Boulevard.
October 07, 2019
- 02:23:43 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 13900 block of North Creek Dr. Subsequent to investigation, it was determined probable cause for the arrest of a 35 yr. old male existed for Assault 4 DV and Mal Mischief DV. Charges were forwarded to the prosecutor’s office.
- 11:04:31 - 15800 BLK 32ND AVE: PSO took a lost property report for a wallet, which was lost at 15822 block of 32nd Ave SE.
- 11:57:50 - 3000 BLK 154TH ST SE: Officers responded to MCPD for a counter report of cold check fraud in the 3000 block of 154th ST SE.
- 14:06:29 - 13300 BLK 46TH AVE SE: Mill Creek police responded to a DV text argument in the 13300 block of 46yh AVE SE between a 40 year old female resident and a 49 year old male resident.
- 6:45:42 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a collision in the 900 block of 164th St SE. When the officer arrived, it was determined that the collision was a hit and run with no suspect vehicle information.
- 18:36:03 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a theft in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Tools and three bicycles were stolen over the period of approximately one week.
- 23:48:41 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a verbal domestic disturbance in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Two brothers were arguing about clothes.
October 08, 2019
- 0:36:13 - 1700 BLK 142ND PL SE: Officers responded to a death report of an 84 year old male near the 1700 block of 142nd Pl SE.
- 11:13:34 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: An Everett woman and a Shoreline man were found in the 1100 block of Mill Creek BLVD unconscious inside their vehicle due to suspected opiate use. The man was arrested on multiple felony warrants and the vehicle was impounded pending a search warrant.
- 1:30:08 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a report of a theft in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. An unknown male subject had stolen merchandise and an item from a store representative. Investigation pending.
- 12:56:56 - 15728 MAIN ST: An 81 year old Mill Creek resident requested Mill Creek PD seize and destroy an old firearm.
- 20:13:04 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a verbal domestic disturbance in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A male and female who were in a relationship were arguing. The male left on foot prior to police arrival.
October 09, 2019
- 22:51:22 - 2900 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 2800 block of Seattle Hill Rd. A 20 year old Bellevue male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
October 10, 2019
- 1:31:42 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a disturbance in the 13300 SR‐527. A 48 year old male, who had been previously trespassed had returned and was causing a disturbance. The male was eventually escorted out of the business. The business did not want to press charges, so the male was released.
- 12:48:51 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of identity theft in the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. A Mill Creek man's identity was stolen to open an unauthorized credit account.