Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of October 6th to October 12th, 2017.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
October 06, 2017
- 07:21:48 - 2400 BLK 157TH PL SE: Officers responded to a Vehicle Prowl in the 2400 block of 157 Pl. SE. A vehicle was prowled overnight but nothing was stolen.
- 09:07:42 - 1900 BLK 142ND ST SE: Officers responded to a Vehicle Prowl report in the 1900 block of 142nd ST SE. A Mill Creek man reported his sunglasses were stolen.
- 09:45:59 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to an apartment in the 13500 block of North Creek DR for a death investigation. A 49 year old Mill Creek man was found deceased. The Medical Examiner's Office is investigating.
- 11:53:27 - 110 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a malicious mischief in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A car was damaged in the parking lot overnight.
- 13:03:50 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of a fight in the 1500 block of 136th St SE. A Bothell juvenile male was arrested for assault. Only minor injuries were sustained.
- 13:23:15 - 15300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek man reported that his vehicle had been entered overnight and items taken.
- 18:51:02 - 2000 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers arrested a 29 year old Everett male in the 12800 block of 4th Ave W. as he was selling property to a victim of a theft in Mill Creek. The male had in his possession some of the victim's property. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for trafficking stolen property and a Mill Creek warrant.
October 07, 2017
- 09:49:56 - 2700 BLK SILVER CREST DR: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a theft in the 2700 block of Silver Crest.
- 10:24:16 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a report of lost property. A Mill Creek man lost his passport and consular ID.
- 11:18:07 - 14600 BLK 32ND DR SE: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a community mailbox that had been tampered with in the 14700 block of 32nd DR SE.
- 20:14:37 - 1630 BLK SR 527: An officer contacted an occupied suspicious vehicle in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A 26 year old female from Everett was found in possession of stolen property and other people's identity information.
- 23:19:37 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. for a report of a male and female arguing and loud noises coming from their residence. Investigation revealed that they were in a verbal argument, no assault occurred.
October 08, 2017
- 14:15:10 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a theft in the 15000 block of Main St. An iPad was stolen from a local gym.
- 20:32:54 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft that was occurring in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett Highway. Several individuals were complicit in the attempted theft and were all trespassed from the location. The main suspect, a 24 year old female, had an outstanding warrant for her arrest and was in possession of a controlled substance. She was transported to jail and booked on her warrant and several additional charges.
October 10, 2017
- 00:28:00 - 1700 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officer's responded to a report of a sexual assault that occurred in the 1700 block of 132nd St SE. The victim, a 24 year old woman, reported that a 38 year old male had attempted to rape her. The case is under investigation.
- 11:19:49 - 16200 BLK 15TH DR SE: Police responded to the 16200 block of 15th Drive SE for a malicious mischief report. A mailbox bank had been intentionally damaged.
- 5:23:42 - 13700 BLK 31ST DR SE: A Mill Creek woman who lives in the 13700 block of 31 DR SE reported that she suspected her daughter had fraudulently attempted to cash one of her checks.
October 11, 2017
- 06:08:00 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle near the 13500 block of North Creek Dr and soon discovered that the vehicle was stolen. The suspect was booked into the county jail for being in possession of a stolen vehicle.
- 10:16:04 - 2100 BLK 162ND PL SE: Officers responded to a report of a missing person in the 2100 block of 162 Pl. SE. A Mill Creek woman moved out of the area and has not been heard from for around a month.
- 21:51:42 - 130 BLK 128TH ST SW: An officer recovered an occupied stolen vehicle in the 100 block of 128th St SW. A 33 year old male and 31 year old female were contacted in the vehicle. Charges for possession of a stolen vehicle will be forwarded for prosecution.
October 12, 2017
- 07:01:06 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a theft in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 10:30:07 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a civil complaint in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A Mill Creek resident was curious about their rights and responsibilities regarding domestic violence.
- 10:31:08 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers arrested a fugitive near the 2700 block of 132 St SE. The man was wanted by the Department of Corrections for escaping community custody.
- 10:49:27 - 13200 BLK 30TH DR SE: Police responded to a referral from Residential Care Services.
- 12:06:36 - 14900 BLK SR 527: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a theft in the 14900 block of Bothell Everett Hwy.