Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of September 14th to September 20th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 310 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
09/14/16 at 08:12
- 13400 Block Dumas Rd.
- During routine patrol in the 13400 block of Dumas Road, officers came across a black Honda Civic while conducting record checks of license plates. The Civic showed as being a stolen vehicle, and after it was confirmed, the registered owner of the vehicle was notified and the car was recovered.
09/14/16 at 18:06
- 13500 Block North Creek Dr.
- Police responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Drive for a runaway report, after a 13 year old juvenile male failed to come home.
09/15/16 at 19:32
- 15700 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- A business in the 15700 block of Mill Creek Blvd. was burglarized. The suspect entered the business by cutting through the drywall.
09/16/16 at 15:50
- 13400 Block Dumas Rd.
- Officers responded to a cold malicious report at an apartment complex near the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. Significant damage in an apartment was reported after a recent eviction.
09/17/16 at 19:16
- 1300 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- A 25 year old male broke his 22 year old girlfriends cell phone in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Investigation is on-going.
09/18/16 at 01:23
- 100 Block 128th St SE.
- An officer attempted to make a traffic stop in the 400 block of 128th St SW. The vehicle failed to stop and the driver bailed out of the vehicle. An area search was conducted but the driver was never located. After further investigation, a 30 year old male from Renton was identified and charges are being forwarded.
09/18/16 at 22:46
- 3400 Block 132nd St SE.
- An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE. A 26 year old female from Everett is being charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of a control substance without a prescription and possession of drug paraphernalia.
09/20/16 at 10:11
- 15700 Block Main St.
- PSO took a found property report for a wallet, which was brought to Mill Creek Police Department.
Click on the following link to see the September 14th through September 20th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: