Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 477 responses were reported the week of September 14th to September 20th, 2018.
September 14, 2018
- 14:05:43 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A daytime burglary occurred at an apartment in the 13400 block of Dumas Road.
- 20:08:45 - 13700 BLK 44TH AVE SE: Officer responded to the 13700 block of 44th Ave SE for found property. Several Navy uniforms were located in a trash bin at a residence.
September 15, 2018
- 04:47:57 - 13900 BLK 23RD AVE SE: Officers responded to the 13900 block of 23rd Ave SE for a theft report. A 47 year old Mill Creek male reported his vehicle was broken into and approx. $500 of tools were stolen. A report was taken.
- 17:54:15 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to what was reported as a fight in progress near the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. Upon arrival, all involved parties were gone. Police took an informational report.
- 23:09:24 - 13900 BLK NORTH POINTE CIR: Officers responded to the report of an assault in the 13900 block of North Pointe Circle. A 33 year old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Assault 4th Degree Domestic Violence and Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree Domestic Violence.
September 16, 2018
- 08:10:34 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 08:19:30 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 08:38:22 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Mill Creek Police responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 15600 block of Mill Creek Blvd. The victim was a 53 year old Mill Creek woman.
- 8:36:49 - 3900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to an injury collision near the 3900 block of 132nd Street SE.
- 0:04:45 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a report of an assault in the 16100 block of SR-527. Two Mill Creek females were contacted. One female was booked on an outstanding warrant. Charges for domestic violence assault were also referred to the prosecutor.
- 21:22:57 - 2800 BLK 147TH PL SE: Police responded to a burglary report near the 2800 block of 147th Place SE. Upon arrival, police were advised that tools had been stolen.
- 22:45:50 - 2800 BLK 147TH PL SE: While investigating a crime near the 2800 block of 147th Place SE police contacted a warrant subject and arrested him. The subject was subsequently booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
September 17, 2018
- 08:51:16 - 2400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a domestic violence incident, which occurred near the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. As officers attempted to arrest the male suspect, he pulled away from officers and attempted to flee on foot. He was quickly tackled to the ground and quickly subdued.
- 17:44:23 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a welfare check in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Upon arrival, officers located a deceased male inside his apartment. Family was on scene and took custody of the body.
September 18, 2018
- 07:52:03 - 1500 BLK 145TH PL SE: A 65 year old male resident of Mill Creek completed an online fraud report with APS. A joint investigation with APS and Mill Creek PD is underway.
- 14:22:47 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer responded to a shoplift in progress in the 15600 block of Main Street. A male subject was arrested and transported to the Snohomish County jail.
- 18:28:53 – 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: A 63 year old Mill Creek male reported that his rent check had been stolen from the 4100 block of 132nd St. SE, altered and used at a convenience store. Investigation is on going.
- 20:31:16 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: An officer recovered an unoccupied stolen vehicle in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE. Evidence was recovered from the vehicle. Charges were forwarded for prosecution.
September 19, 2018
- 01:18:45 - 3500 BLK 149TH PL SE: Officers responded to the report of a male attempting to lay in the roadway in the 14900 block of 35th Ave SE. The male was contacted and determined to be unable to care for himself. The male was transported to the hospital.
- 07:52:14 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a "threats” report. Correspondence was received electronically and the suspect may no longer reside in the U.S.
- 13:08:55 - 2800 BLK 143RD PL SE: A resident in the 2800 block of 143rd PL SE reported the theft of their vehicle sometime overnight. The resident reported they forgot to close their garage door and had left their keys and purse inside the vehicle.
- 19:05:36 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: An officer contacted a warrant subject in the 12900 block of 19th Ave Se. A 23 year old female from Issaquah was arrested and booked into the Lynnwood Jail.
- 19:09:11 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the report of a cold assault involving juveniles in 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 20:31:09 - 2600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 2600 block of 132nd St SE. A husband and wife were arguing.
September 20, 2018
- 01:50:03 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a suspicious complaint in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A male was arrested for violation of a protection order.