Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of September 15th to September 21st, 2017.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
September 15, 2017
- 10:23:38 - 14100 BLK 11TH DR SE: A Mill Creek resident reported an identity theft.
- 13:48:53 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer received a CPS report for further investigation. There is no further information at this time.
- 13:56:07 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: A Bothell resident reported his belongings stolen from his locked locker at a local fitness gym.
- 16:55:11 - 14800 BLK 17TH CT SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of identity theft in the 14800 block of 17th Ct SE. The victim is a 53 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 20:37:45 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Bothell resident reported the theft of cash from a bank ATM machine in the 16300 block of SR527.
September 16, 2017
- 13:27:53 - 4300 BLK 137TH PL SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 4300 block of 137th PL SE. The victim is a 35 year old Mill Creek man.
September 17, 2017
- 12:07:29 - 15000 BLK 21ST DR SE: An officer completed an ID theft report in the 15000 block of 21st Dr SE.
- 14:15:26 - 13700 BLK 31ST DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 13700 block of 31st Dr SE. The victim is a 70 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 17:34:02- 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a welfare check near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive after a citizen called to report possible child abuse. Following an on scene investigation it was determined that no new incidents of abuse had occurred and that the child referenced in the welfare check was safe.
September 18, 2017
- 11:34:44 – 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers arrested a 30 year old Kenmore woman on a felony drug warrant. She was also trespassed from the apartment complex that she was arrested at. The incident occurred near the 13500 block of North Creek Dr.
- 15:10:28 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: PSO took a report for a ring found in the 15700 block of Main St.
- 18:15:36 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A 54 year old woman from Mill Creek reported her vehicle had been damaged in the parking lot overnight.
- 18:41:48 - 1400 BLK 142ND PL SE: Officers took a report of a theft from a motor vehicle in 1400 block of 142nd Pl SE. Investigation is on going.
- 23:01:48 - 1900 BLK 132ND ST SE: An Officer conducted a traffic stop in the 1900 block of 132nd St SE. A 32 year old male from Lynnwood was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
September 19, 2017
- 06:27:39 - 15300 BLK 25TH DR SE: Officers responded to a report of mail theft in the 15300 block of 25 Dr. SE. A golf course employee found some mail near the 17th tee.
- 17:36:29 - 4500 BLK 134TH ST SE: An officer responded to an abuse report in the 4500 block of 134th St SE. No crimes committed. Case forwarded to CPS for further investigation.
- 23:23:48 - 13200 BLK 35TH AVE SE: An officer made a traffic stop in the 13200 block of 35th Ave SE. A 26 year old male from Everett was arrested for driving on a suspended license. After further investigation, narcotics, drug paraphernalia and vehicle theft tools were located.The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for possession of a controlled substance, possession of vehicle theft tools, use of drug paraphernalia and DWLS 3rd degree.
September 20, 2017
- 03:16:25 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers contacted a male with an outstanding warrant and subsequently booked him into jail.
- 07:31:23 - 16300 BLK 26TH DR SE: A CPS report involving a 5 year old boy was received. The case is under investigation.
- 08:30:52 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a burglary in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. The victim was home sleeping when the suspect(s) entered the home sometime between 0100 and 0400 hours and stole valuables from inside the house. Investigation is ongoing.
September 21, 2017
- 01:52:59 - 4300 BLK 137TH PL SE: Officers responded to a death investigation in the 4300 block of 137th Pl SE. There were no suspicious circumstances.
- 06:54:41 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: An officer responded to the 1300 block of Mill Creek BLVD for a vehicle prowl report.
- 10:13:20 - 14300 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to the 14300 block of North Creek Dr for the report of a vehicle prowl. The victim is a national disability company.
- 15:22:00 - 1600 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer completed a criminal citation for a driving offense in the 1600 block of 132nd St SE.
- 16:56:16 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to the 15600 block of Main Street for a shoplift that had just occurred. Subsequent to an investigation an 18 year old Lynnwood woman was cited and released for theft in the 3rd degree.
- 18:48:58 - 3300 BLK 144TH ST SE: Police responded to a cold vehicle prowl report near the 3300 block of 144th Street SE after a Mill Creek family reported their vehicle being unlawfully entered and property taken.