Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of September 21st to 27th, 2016.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
09/21/16 at 14:20
- 4500 Block 134th St SE.
- Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a burglary in the 4500 block of 134th ST SE. The victim, a 38 year old Mill Creek resident, stated a box containing electronics and jewelry was taken from his garage. No suspect information exists at this time.
09/23/16 at 07:51
- 3400 Block 132nd St SE.
- During routine patrol through the 3400 block of 132nd St. SE, an officer discovered a broken down vehicle occupied by a male and a female. Upon contact, the occupants stated that they had broken down and were waiting for a friend to come and help them. Upon a records check of both individuals it revealed that the female passenger had a warrant for her arrest. Consent to search was given by both occupants and led to the discovery of several pieces of drug paraphernalia. The male was cited and released while the female was transported to jail.
09/23/16 at 22:21
- 14600 Block Main St.
- Officers investigated a report of a suspicious circumstance in the 14600 block of Main Street. The sons of a Mill Creek resident observed an unknown male attempting to gain entry to their mother's vehicle. After shouting at the man they called 911. The suspect white male was last seen walking south through the complex.
09/24/16 at 13:25
- 15000 Block 30th Dr SE.
- Mill Creek officers responded to a domestic violence incident, which occurred near the 15000 block of 30 Dr SE. The male subject involved in the incident was booked on felony assault charges.
09/25/16 at 10:23
- 15400 Block Country Club Dr.
- A Mill Creek man contacted an officer and handed over a package the man had found on the ground. The package is suspected to be stolen mail.
09/25/16 at 18:48
- 15400 Block Main St.
- Officers responded to a cold theft in the 15400 block of Main St. It was reported that an unknown male stole approximately $975.00 worth of electronics from a business and then fled on foot.
09/26/16 at 09:31
- 17300 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Mill Creek officers responded to a vehicle vs. pedestrian collision in the 17300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A Mill Creek woman struck a 22 year old Lakewood male. The male was pronounced deceased on scene.
09/26/16 at 14:17
- 13500 Block North Creek Dr.
- Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a runaway in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr.
09/27/16 at 17:16
- 15700 Block Main St.
- A Mill Creek Officer responded to a report of a stolen vehicle recovery in the 15700 block of Main St. A Bothell couple reported their rental vehicle had accidentally been reported stolen by the owner. The owner confirmed this. The vehicle was cleared as stolen.
Click on the following link to see the September 21st through September 27th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: