Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 296 responses were recorded the week of September 25th to October 1st, 2020.
September 25, 2020
- 10:00:52 - 13500 BLK 29TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a Theft complaint in the 13500 block 29th AVE SE. A 33-year-old Mill Creek woman reported an unknown suspect stole a package from her porch.
- 10:21:02 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: PSO took a found property report for a wallet found in the 16400 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 17:37:59 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police took a report of a theft in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. There are no leads at this time.
- 17:53:17 - 13600 BLK 23RD AVE SE: Officers responded to the 13600 block of 23rd Ave SE for a stolen vehicle recovery. The vehicle was stolen from Snohomish in the morning. The vehicle cleared and returned to the Registered Owner.
September 26, 2020
- 13:38:40 - 15700 BLK 25TH DR SE: Officers responded to the 15700 block 25th DR SE for a hit and run report. A 39-year-old Mill Creek man reported unknown person(s) struck his home with a vehicle, causing damage and fled the scene. There is no suspect information available.
September 27, 2020
- 00:06:50 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police recovered a stolen vehicle in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy.
- 17:06:58 - 1500 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 1600 block 132nd ST SE for a hit and run collision. A 35-year-old Snohomish woman reported an unknown suspect struck her vehicle and fled the scene. The suspect driver (a 35-year-old Lake Stevens woman) was in another collision outside the city and arrested for investigation of DUI. MCPD is forwarding charges for hit and run for this collision.
September 28, 2020
- 05:49:11 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle prowl which occurred near the 14500 block of North Creek Dr.
- 08:07:04 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 15500 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Two adults and their adult child had an argument.
- 09:53:25 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A man and a woman had an argument.
- 14:33:57 - 14300 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle that was damaged near the 14300 block of North Creek Dr.
September 29, 2020
- 21:16:18 - 13600 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the report of a building alarm in the 13600 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. Officers arrived and found attempted forced entry on the business.
- 22:07:52 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A 22-year-old Lynnwood man reported his wallet was stolen from his car while he played soccer in the 13900 block of North Creek DR. His credit cards were then fraudulently used at a Fred Meyer in Everett. A report was taken.
September 30, 2020
- 09:55:05 - 13900 BLK 13TH DR SE: Officers responded to a Vehicle Prowl report in the 13900 block 13th DR SE. A 32-year-old Mill Creek man reported an unknown suspect entered his vehicle and stole approximately $50 in cash from within.
- 10:51:44 - 15900 BLK 27TH DR SE: Police took a CPS referral originating out of the 15900 block of 27th Drive SE.
October 1, 2020
- 02:46:54 - 13100 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Officers assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office on a traffic stop in the 13100 block of 19th Ave SE.
- 07:09:30 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers responded to a theft report in the 15700 block of Main Street. Investigation is pending.
- 07:44:52 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers took a report regarding a vandalism incident that occurred near the 13400 block of Dumas Rd.
- 15:00:31 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a Theft complaint that occurred in the 13300 block SR 527. A 37-year-old Mill Creek man reported that unknown suspect(s) stole items from the locker he was storing his belongings in as he exercised. Included in the stolen items were the victim’s credit cards, which were later fraudulently used at local businesses.
- 19:19:32 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a theft report. A 40-year-old Renton male was trespassed from a business.
- 23:02:45 - 200 BLK 128TH ST SW: Officers contacted a vehicle that had been reported stolen earlier in the day at a motel just outside of the city. The 28-year-old suspect who was thought to have stolen the vehicle was contacted inside the vehicle and arrested, then transported and booked into the Snohomish County Jail. The vehicle and some additional stolen property were returned to the victim.