Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of September 7th to September 13th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 337 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
09/07/16 at 14:19
- 3600 Block 146th St SE.
- Police responded to a vehicle theft report in the 3600 block of 146th ST SE. A Mill Creek resident reported his family's truck stolen from the street sometime overnight.
09/07/16 at 23:28
- 16300 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- A 30 year old white male took a collection box containing approximately $25.00 in the 16300 block of the Bothell-Everett Hwy and fled the area.
09/08/16 at 20:57
- 14300 Block North Creek Dr.
- Police responded to an unattended death in the 14300 block of North Creek Dr.
09/09/16 at 10:11
- 2000 Block 132nd St SE.
- Officers arrested two men near the 2000 block of 132 St SE after it was discovered that they both were wanted by the Department of Corrections for parole violation.
09/10/16 at 16:35
- 13500 Block North Creek Dr.
- Officers took a report of a missing female. The information was broadcast.
09/11/16 at 09:09
- 17200 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Officers responded to a report of illegal dumping in the 17200 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Several dozen signs were dumped in a vacant lot.
09/11/16 at 10:52
- 2800 Block 163rd Pl. SE.
- Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 2800 block of 163 Pl. SE. Items were taken from a vehicle parked outside overnight.
09/11/16 at 19:12
- 14900 Block Seattle Hill Rd.
- An officer responded to a burglary report in the 14900 block of Seattle Hill Rd.
09/12/16 at 04:37
- 3300 Block 132nd St SE.
- Mill Creek Police arrested a 22 year old Snohomish man on an active warrant near the 3300 block of 132nd Street SE. Subsequent to his arrest it was discovered that he had prowled a vehicle prior to being contacted by police. The man was later booked into the Snohomish County Jail on several charges including felony possession of stolen property.
09/12/16 at 17:22
- 15400 Block Country Club Dr.
- A Mill Creek resident in the 15400 block of Country Club Drive reported an attempted burglary of her condominium during the day while she was at work.
09/12/16 at 17:57
- 2000 Block 160th Pl. SE.
- On 09/11/16 sometime between 12:30 pm and 7:00 pm the rear window of a vehicle was smashed in the 2000 block of 160th Pl SE. The investigation is on going.
09/13/16 at 04:26
- 2300 Block Village Green Dr.
- Mill Creek police checked the area of the 2300 block of Village Green Drive for two bicyclists. Two bicycles and several gift cards and ID cards were located.
09/13/16 at 11:19
- 16100 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- A Mill Creek resident reported her social security number and banking information was compromised after responding to a fraudulent text message she thought was sent from her banking institution.
09/13/16 at 15:29
- 3300 Block 132nd St SE.
- Officers responded to Thomas Lake Shopping Center for a Theft complaint. A 44 year old Mill Creek woman had locked her bicycle to a post and went inside a grocery store for a few minutes. When the woman returned she found her bike had been stolen.
09/13/16 at 16:50
- 14600 Block 14th Ave SE.
- An officer responded to the 14600 block of 14th Ave SE to a report of a missing person. A 35 year old male from Mill Creek had been missing for the past eight days.
Click on the following link to see the September 7th through September 13th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: