Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 673 responses were reported the week of September 7th to September 13th, 2018.
September 7, 2018
- 09:08:46 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers took a stolen vehicle report for a theft, which occurred near the 13400 block of Dumas Rd.
- 11:48:20 - 15500 BLK 27TH DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 15500 block of 27th Dr SE. A Mill Creek resident had her vehicle entered during the overnight hours and items stolen.
- 21:33:05 - 14100 BLK 30TH AVE SE: Officers were dispatched to the intersection of 28th Dr. SE and 30th Ave SE for a welfare check. A 25 year old Everett female was arrested on a misdemeanor warrant and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
September 8, 2018
- 06:12:22 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle break-in which occurred near the 14700 block of Main St.
- 08:17:56 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek woman reported that her vehicle had been entered and rifled through but nothing apparently taken while it was parked outside her residence in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Boulevard.
- 09:38:09 - 2600 BLK 143RD PL SE: Officers took a report regarding a vandalism incident which occurred near the 2600 block of 143 PL SE.
- 10:07:54 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 14400 block of North Creek Drive. A Mill Creek resident had items stolen from their vehicle during the overnight hours.
- 18:26:31 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to the 13400 block of Dumas Rd to assist the fire department. A 27 year old Mill Creek male was deceased.
- 18:59:42 - 14300 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to the report of a Death in the 14300 block of North Creek Drive. It was determined that an 83 year old female died of natural causes.
September 9, 2018
- 09:37:14 - 2600 BLK 133RD PL SE: A male was arrested for a felony warrant in the 2600 block of 133rd Pl SE.
- 18:46:06 - 13500 BLK 28TH AVE SE: Police identified a warrant subject in the 13500 block of 28th Ave SE. A 52 year old male was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail for his warrants.
- 21:51:12 - 25TH AVE SE / 132ND ST SE: Police responded to a collision between a motorcycle and vehicle in the 2500 block of 132nd St SE. After contact and subsequent investigation, a 56 year old male was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
September 10, 2018
- 11:10:03 - BOTHELL EVERETT HWY / 144TH ST SE: Officers conducted a stop of a vehicle near SR 527/144th ST SE for speeding. The driver, a 31 year old Mill Creek man, was found to be driving on a suspended license in the 2nd Degree. The male was arrested and booked into jail on the charge.
- 16:01:29 -13700 BLK 28TH DR SE: PSO took a found property report for a wallet, which had been found at 13800 block of 28th Dr. SE.
- 18:44:06 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a possible hit and run in the 15100 block of Main Street. The investigation is ongoing.
- 19:01:03 - TRILLIUM BLVD SE / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a collision in the 14000 block of SR527. Neither driver was injured and officers assisted in the exchange of information.
- 20:40:05 - 1300 BLK 138TH ST SE: A Mill Creek citizen found an Everett man's wallet and turned it over to the police.
September 11, 2018
- 10:37:13 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A vehicle was reportedly prowled and items were stolen sometime between September 6th and 8th in the 13400 block of Dumas Road.
- 16:49:03 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers received a report of a shoplift, which occurred on August 31, 2018 in the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE.
- 23:26:46 - 1100 BLK 164TH ST SW: Police attempted to contact a suspicious vehicle in a parking lot in the 1100 block of 164th St SW. As the vehicle drove off, a drug kit with methamphetamine was thrown from the vehicle. Two males were arrested.
September 13, 2018
- 01:09:54 - 1200 BLK 183RD ST SE: The Mill Creek Police Department assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office by responding to a verbal domestic near the 1200 block of 183rd Street SE.
- 22:01:19 - 1400 BLK 142ND PL SE: Officers responded to the 1400 block of 142nd Pl SE for a report of a physical domestic. A 68 year old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Assault 4th Degree Domestic Violence.
- 23:09:07 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A juvenile female ran away from her apartment after a disagreement with her mom. After approximately an hour and a half of searching, police located her near her apartment building. A report was taken.