Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of September 8th to September 14th, 2017.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
September 08, 2017
- 00:02:05 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in progress in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. Property items stolen from the vehicle were located and returned to the owner. The suspect was not located.
- 15:27:06 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a locker theft, which occurred near the 15000 block of Main St.
- 15:28:01 - 15100 BLK 21ST DR SE: Officers responded to an identity theft report in the 15100 block of 21 Dr. SE. A Mill Creek man's credit card was used without his permission.
- 20:25:19 – 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a vehicle vs. pedestrian at the 3300 block 132nd St SE. A 16 year old female from Everett was struck by two vehicles as she attempted to cross the State Route. The teenager was taken to Harborview Medical Center for her injuries.
September 09, 2017
- 01:24:38 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer responded to a found purse in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr.
- 02:25:32 - 1900 BLK MILL CREEK RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding. A 24 year old Snohomish male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 07:18:19 - 16000 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 16000 block of Village Green Dr. Items were stolen from a vehicle parked overnight.
- 12:05:37 - 4100 BLK 135TH ST SE: Officers responded to a vehicle theft in the 4100 block of 135 St. SE. A vehicle was stolen overnight.
September 10, 2017
- 01:02:21 - 13700 BLK 43RD AVE SE: An officer responded to a vehicle prowl in progress in the 13700 block of 43rd Ave SE. Two males were seen rummaging through vehicles and the property owner caught them in the act. The property owner gave chase and notified law enforcement. Officers conducted an area search but did not locate the suspects. Nothing was stolen from the vehicles.
- 02:58:38 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers contacted two wanted subjects in the 900 block of 164th St SE. Two transient males were arrested and booked into the Lynnwood and Snohomish County Jail.
- 11:54:10 - 13300 BLK 46TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a Vehicle Theft report in the 13300 block of 46th AVE SE. A 25 year old Mill Creek man reported his 1997 Volkswagen Jetta had been stolen overnight.
- 9:34:52 - 4300 BLK 137TH PL SE: An officer responded to a cold vehicle prowl located in the 4300 block of 132nd St SE. A 34 year old male from Mill Creek reported his vehicle was broken into overnight and valuables were stolen. No suspect information exists at this time.
- 22:16:58 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to an alcohol theft in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. An 18 year old male from Everett stole 13 bottles of liquor and fled the area. Officers located the male hiding in a field and he was arrested. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
September 11, 2017
- 04:35:05 - 16700 BLK 9TH AVE SE: Officers responded to the 16700 block of 9th Ave SE for a burglary report. Sometime between 09/09/17 at 1:30 P.M. and 09/11/17 at 4:30 A.M. someone entered a building and removed tools. Investigation is on-going.
September 12, 2017
- 05:28:51 - 13600 BLK 43RD AVE SE: Officers responded to a cold vehicle prowl in the 13600 block of 43rd Ave SE. A checkbook and clothes were stolen from unlocked vehicle.
- 07:42:42 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a business in the 15000 block of Main St for a vehicle prowl report. A 33 year old Lynnwood man reported unknown suspects broke out a window on his vehicle and prowled inside the vehicle.
- 19:52:13 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers contacted a vehicle that had parked in a fire lane where the driver exited the vehicle. A 23 year old Mukilteo male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
September 13, 2017
- 03:13:16 – 13200 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 3800 block of 132nd St SE for a traffic violation. A 30 year old Everett female was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 09:39:19 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a report regarding an ID theft that occurred near the 14700 block of North Creek Dr.
- 23:01:27 – 200 BLK 164TH ST SE: An officer contacted a known wanted person in the 200 block of 164th St SE. A 22 year old male from Bothell was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
September 14, 2017
- 1:17:00 - 2900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle and discovered that a court order violation was occurring.
- 11:19:39 - 13400 BLK 45TH DR SE: Officers took a vandalism report, which occurred near the 13400 block of 45 Ave SE.
- 12:45:49 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a shoplift in the 15600 block of Main St. An Everett man stole store merchandise worth an estimated $300.