Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 282 responses were recorded the week of August 7th to August 13th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
August 7, 2020
- 13:44:08 - 13515 34TH AVE SE: Officers received an adult protective services report for the 13500 blk of 34th Ave SE. Investigation pending.
- 14:23:03 - 15420 MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers took a report on a vehicle prowl which occurred near the 15600 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
August 8, 2020
- 17:52:54 - 15900 BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a road rage incident in the 15900 block of Bothell Everett Hwy in which a firearm was displayed. Officers contacted the suspect and recovered the firearm involved in the incident.
- 21:38:00 - 800 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a vehicle vs pedestrian collision near the 800 block of 164th St SE. A 41-year-old male from Shoreline collided into a 52-year-old female from Lake Stevens.
August 9, 2020
- 03:30:39 - 2603 144TH ST SE: A 25-year-old Renton man was contacted by police under suspicion of mail theft that occurred in the 2600 block of 144 ST SE. His vehicle was impounded pending a search warrant.
August 10, 2020
- 11:44:40 - 15522 MAIN ST: Officers responded to a report of forgery in the 15500 block of Main Street. A business reported a check had been forged within the past several weeks.
- 15:57:09 - 16202 BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 16200 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A 38-year-old transient male and a 29-year-old transient female got into a verbal dispute.
- 17:35:42 - MILL CREEK BLVD / MAIN ST: Officers responded to Main St/Mill Creek Blvd for a vehicle vs. pedestrian collision. A 51-year-old Marysville woman was driving her vehicle through the area and struck a Mill Creek husband and wife who were crossing the street in a marked crosswalk. Alcohol and/or drugs were not a factor in the collision.
- 22:46:22 - 1127 141ST ST SE: Police responded to a report of a broken window. There are currently no leads at this time and a report was taken.
August 11, 2020
- 01:47:16 - 1606 166TH PL SE: Officers responded to a verbal domestic dispute at the 1600 block of 166th Place SE. An argument occurred between a 53-year-old male resident and a 46-year-old female from Mukilteo.
- 08:03:52 - 2002 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a shoplift report in the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE. A business reported a shoplift had occurred on 8/5/2020.
- 23:35:57 - 2100 VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation in the 2100 block of Village Green Dr. A 37-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree.
August 12, 2020
- 13:37:44 - 14407 34TH DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of rape near the 14400 block of 35th Ave SE. Investigation is ongoing.
- 15:22:46 - 15418 MAIN ST: Police responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 15400 block of Main Street after an employee of a nearby office reported that her vehicle had been broken into and a bag stolen.
- 19:41:08 - 13510 NORTH CREEK DR: A 34 year old Mill Creek man and a 34 year old Mill Creek woman had a verbal DV argument in the 13500 block of North Creek DR.
August 13, 2020
- 07:38:57 - 15308 28TH DR SE: Police took a vehicle prowl report in the 15300 block of 28th Drive SE after a Mill Creek man reported his car had been broken into overnight.
- 12:13:35 - 1603 164TH PL SE: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 1600 block of 164th Place SE.