Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 390 responses were recorded the week of July 3rd to July 9th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
July 3, 2020
- 09:12:31 - 15500 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a forgery in progress at 15500 block of Main St. An unidentified male suspect forged a check and attempted to cash it at a local bank.
- 20:50:53 - 1500 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 1500 block of 132nd St SE. A 28-year-old Lynnwood male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for misdemeanor warrant and DWLS 3rd Degree.
July 4, 2020
- 02:18:38 - 18300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for a moving violation in the 18300 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 58-year-old Pompano Beach male was arrested for Negligent Driving 1st Degree and DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 12:59:45 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a shoplift report in the 15600 block of Main Street. An unknown male reportedly stole merchandise which was recovered by loss prevention.
July 5, 2020
- 02:43:03 - 12400 BLK 58TH AVE SE: Officers responded to the 12400 block of 58th Ave SE for a report of a physical domestic. A 31-year-old Snohomish female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Assault 2nd Degree Domestic Violence.
- 10:26:17 - 17000 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to suspicious circumstance report in the 17000 block of SR 527.
- 19:18:58 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY Officers were waived down in the 16300 block of SR527 by a 26-year-old Mill Creek man who wanted to report that he had accidentally left his credit card in an ATM. When he returned a few minutes later, the card was gone. The case is under investigation.
July 6, 2020
- 08:29:19 - 2500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Police took an identity theft report in the 2500 block of 136th Street SE after a Mill Creek man reported that his identity had been fraudulently used to receive unemployment benefits.
- 09:51:14 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. The victim is a 37-year-old resident.
- 13:41:52 - 14100 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 14100 block of North Creek Dr. The victim is a 28-year-old resident.
- 17:38:43 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a cold vehicle prowl in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Miscellaneous papers, including insurance and registration, were stolen from a vehicle.
July 7, 2020
- 00:24:43 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A 24-year-old Mill Creek female and a 23-year-old Mill Creek man had a domestic dispute in the 1200 block of Mill Creek BLVD. The man damaged some of the woman's property.
- 12:53:26 - 4500 BLK 132ND PL SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of identity theft in the 4500 block of 132nd Pl SE. The victim is a 43-year-old resident.
- 13:39:48 - 13500 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of child abuse. The investigation is ongoing.
- 14:26:12 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to a theft that had occurred in the 2000 block of 132nd Street SE after a 39-year-old Everett man stole several tools from a local business. The suspect was subsequently located and later cited for theft.
- 15:43:21 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police were on scene of a shoplift investigation when they were alerted to a shoplift in progress. Police subsequently contacted the suspect and following brief investigation, cited and released him for theft.
- 18:40:40 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the report of a cold assault that may have occurred somewhere near the 16400 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A female victim received what appeared to be a gunshot to the knee. An exact location of this incident has not been determined. There is no suspect information at this time.
- 21:33:37 - 1300 BLK 156TH ST SE Officers responded to the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd for the report of a male and female having a verbal argument. Upon arrival, Officers contacted a 25-year-old male and a 24-year-old female, both Mill Creek residents. The situation was defused and Officers cleared the scene, however they were called back approximately 1.5 hours later to deal with them again. At that time the female and her mother decided to stay the night at an offsite location.
July 8, 2020
- 10:20:18 - 2500 BLK 132ND PL SE: Officers responded to a Death Investigation in the 2500 block 132nd PL SE. A 63-year-old Marysville man suffered a medical emergency and despite exhaustive life saving measures, did not survive.
- 13:48:06 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a Theft report at a business in the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE. An unknown male suspect attempted to steal over $500 worth of merchandise. When loss prevention confronted the suspect, the suspect dropped the stolen items and fled the area.
July 9, 2020
- 01:41:14 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the report of a court order violation in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A male was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail for violation of a domestic violence court order.