Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 397 responses were recorded the week of July 24th to July 30th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
July 31, 2020
- 10:44:15 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers took a report regarding a theft of a package which occurred near the 15400 block of Country Club Drive.
- 15:20:30 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers stopped a subject on a traffic stop. He refused to identify himself and claimed he had no need for a driver's license as he was a "traveler." He was arrested for refusing to comply with the police and booked at the county jail. He is a 39-year-old Mill Creek resident.
- 17:36:10 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a theft complaint in the 15600 block Main ST. A 39 year old Everett woman was arrested for stealing in excess of $300 worth of merchandise.
- 17:41:49 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police took a theft report in the 16100 block of Bothell Everett Highway. There are no leads at this time.
- 20:27:23 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers were flagged down in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 32-year-old Pacific male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Possessing Stolen Property 2nd Degree, Theft 3rd Degree and a Misdemeanor warrant.
- 21:40:40 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers were contacted in the 16400 block of SR527 by a patron reporting that a female had entered the women's bathroom with a cart full of merchandise. The woman was contacted and identified, and an outstanding warrant for her arrest was discovered. Search incident to arrest revealed that she had stolen merchandise. The woman was arrested and booked on her warrant. The merchandise was returned.
- 21:57:41 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer responded to a report of a theft in the 16300 of SR?527. An Everett female was contacted for stealing items and was trespassed after the items were recovered.
August 1, 2020
- 03:11:49 - 2500 BLK 132ND PL SE: Officers responded to the 2500 block of 132nd Pl SE for a theft report. A 45 year old Mill Creek male reported that someone(s) unknown to him and without their permission entered their vehicle and removed several hundred dollars of tools.
- 06:03:18 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13400 block of Dumas Road. A Mill Creek resident reported items stolen from his unlocked vehicle overnight.
- 09:40:16 - 2000 BLK 151ST ST SE: Officers responded to a vehicle theft report in the 2000 block of 151st ST SE. A Mill Creek resident reported their vehicle stolen overnight. The key fob had been left in the vehicle.
- 10:22:16 - 17500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 17500 block of SR527 for a report of graffiti and vandalism.
- 19:18:19 - 13200 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for an expired vehicle registration in the 13200 block of Dumas Rd. A 30-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree.
August 3, 2020
- 09:40:29 - 3600 BLK 147TH PL SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 3600 block of 147 Pl. SE.
- 12:48:44 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A Bothell man was arrested.
- 15:53:27 - 15300 BLK 28TH DR SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 15300 block of 28 Dr. SE. Packages were stolen from a front porch.
- 16:23:55 - 2100 BLK 160TH PL SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 2100 block of 160 Pl. SE. Items were stolen from a parked car overnight.
- 19:25:19 - 3500 BLK 148TH ST SE: Officers responded to the report of a cold vehicle prowl in the 3500 block of 148th St SE. An unlocked car was entered during the early morning hours. Nothing of significate value was taken.
August 4, 2020
- 11:08:40 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a DV Verbal between a man and woman in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. No crime occurred.
- 15:45:26 - 13200 BLK 10TH DR SE: Mill Creek PD received an APS referral regarding a possible assault at a local assisted living center, located in the 13200 block of 10th DR SE.
August 5, 2020
- 22:17:34 - 1300 BLK 138TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 1300 block of 138th St SE for a verbal domestic. A 19-year-old Mill Creek resident was upset with his parents about not being able to drive. No assault took place.
August 6, 2020
- 00:37:24 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. for a report of a physical domestic. A 40-year-old Mill Creek male and a 37-year-old Mill Creek female were arguing. No assault occurred.
- 02:44:54 – BOTHELL-EVERETT HWY AVE SE/132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a moving violation in the 13200 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 20-year-old Marysville male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI and MIP.
- 05:48:25 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the report of a DV Order Violation in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A 33-year-old Mill Creek woman reported her 30 year old ex-boyfriend violated a protection order.
- 13:07:23 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to an APS report in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. The case is under investigation.