From a City of Mill Creek news release:
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Mill Creek is seeking volunteers to fill two full-term vacancies and two mid-term vacancies on the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board. The full-term appointments will expire on October 31, 2015 and the mid-term appointments will expire on October 31, 2013.
Parks and Recreation Board meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at 5:00 p.m. All members must be residents of the City of Mill Creek.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Park and Recreation Board shall serve as an advisory board to the City Council and the administrative staff concerning the following matters:
- Development, design and operation of park and recreation programming and facilities with exception of final landscaping plan;
- Facility use fees and procedures;
- Capital improvement planning;
- Interlocal and cooperative use agreements regarding park and recreation activities;
- All matters as from time to time may be referred to the board by the city council, the city manager or administrative staff.
If interested in volunteering, please send a letter of interest to:
Attn: Sherrie Ringstad
City of Mill Creek
15728 Main Street
Mill Creek, Washington 98012
or deliver to City Hall no later than 5:00 p.m. on Monday, October 15, 2012.
If you have any questions please contact Sherrie Ringstad by phone at 425-921-5717 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.